Join Our Team
If you’re looking to start a career at a fast-paced, innovative company with unlimited opportunity and loads of fun, then look no further. As a leader in construction project management software, InEight is shaping the future of how the construction industry utilizes the latest technologies to minimize risk, improve operational efficiencies, control costs and make educated decisions easily.
After joining InEight, you become part of a community that believes in hard work, creativity and work-life balance. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture of respect, innovation and integrity, which is why every bit of InEight is intended to bring out the best in people like you.
InEight offers a world of possibilities to support your career success and passion. Join us as we provide innovative solutions to an industry in need of next generation results.
At InEight, we understand that building a successful, industry-leading company starts with our people. We believe in working hard and playing hard and providing employees with opportunities to further develop their skills and experience career growth. Our dedicated employees and proven leadership team are committed to rewarding and recognizing accomplishments and achievements. We also encourage our employees to give back to their communities through local and global efforts.
Global opportunities. One focus.
With more than 20,000 users worldwide and offices on three continents, InEight offers a world of possibilities. At InEight, our people are the champions of our success. That’s why we work hard to champion theirs.
Realizing your career potential
To help you reach your goals, InEight provides extensive learning and development opportunities. We encourage and equip you to build a professional development plan and, when possible, promote from within to fill new opportunities.
Across the world, we create an environment where inspired, engaged people can work, grow and thrive.
Work Life Balance
Work Life Balance
When you join InEight, you’re joining more than a company. You’re part of a community that believes in hard work, creativity, culture, and most importantly work-life balance.
- 4 weeks paid time off in your first year – Rejuvenate
- 9 paid company holidays a year – Generous holidays
- Flexible work schedules – Manage your time
We take care of our own.
With offices in Scottsdale, Arizona; Omaha, Nebraska; Houston, Texas; Portland, Oregon; Melbourne, Australia; and Colombo, Sri Lanka, InEight offers competitive compensation and benefits for our employees.
- Medical & dental plans
- Vision insurance 100% – Company covered
- Short & long term disability 100% – Company covered
- Life insurance – Ensuring protection even when you are not there
- Company contributions to HSA Plans
- Competitive 401(K) – Excellent company match
A Day in the Life
In our fast-paced environment, we know it’s important to focus on our core values by integrating them in everything we do. We pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that everyone can be proud of.
- We strongly believe in our products and in the power of collaborating with each other to solve problems for our customers. We are empowered and energized to do our best work. We seek the positive in situations and act for the greater good and long term.
- We own how our story ends. We are empowered to do the right thing. We don’t ignore problems, say “it’s not my job,” or allow a teammate to fail. We volunteer to help. We ask for help when needed.
- We can all bring a unique value to achieving our team goals. We want InEight to be a safe place where every teammate feels they are heard by others, their opinions matter, and that together we’re making a difference. We start by assuming positive intent.
- Our work is big and complex and it demands the highest levels of teamwork. Trust is the cornerstone of our team and to achieve it, we will always take the high road, keep our promises and talk straight.
- We explore, experiment, and look for new and creative solutions for our customers. Ideas are everyone’s responsibility and sharing them with others is expected. We put our ideas into action. When they don’t work, we learn from them because it’s part of the process.